Sunday, March 9, 2008

Track is Starting!



Well track starts tomorrow. I will finally have something to do with my time. Lately it's been kind of boring. I haven't been doing much. I mostly watch TV or play on the computer. It seems like everyone else has been doing some pretty fun things. Solo and Ensemble is coming up on Friday, I am pretty nervous especially since I have to sing a solo. Luckily Lizzy has been helping me straighten out the kinks in it. Piano festival was yesterday I pretty much bombed all of the tests. I even had to play my piece two times through because the judges got so lost. It was pretty funny, but luckily it was just practice for Friday.

3 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

so how was track today? I hope it was fun. I saw all of the kids out running and getting ready for the season here at Jordan High. There were a ton of kids like around 50!

sara said...

Good Luck with track. Let me know if you are going to have any meets up here so I can go watch you. Also good luck with your Solo and Ensemble. What are you going to sing?

Alan and Shelley said...

I want to come to a track meet! Send me a schedule and it would be so fun if I could come down and see you run. I love track and Field days! Zack won't participate, he's such a poop.