Sunday, June 29, 2008

Youth Conference

Yesterday was Youth Conference. It was so much fun! First we went to Joe's Valley and learned a few lessons. AFter that we ate lunch and then we went and played in the water. I got to go Jet Skiing and wakeboarding! Jet skiing was so much fun, we only tipped over once! I can't say much about my wakeboarding since the longest I stayed on was probably about 10 seconds and I didn't even stand up. It's alot harder than it looks. We also went tubing. It reminds me of the last time at the lake. That was a disaster!! Sorry I didn't get any pictures of me doing the fun activities. I forgot to get my camera out.


1 comment:

The Schauerhamers said...

We went boating this week too~ We went to Bear Lake. It was a blast. I LOVE LOVE LOVE boating it's definitely something I will be doing forever with my family. Once we can afford all of the stuff. I'm glad you have fun. See you..... TODAY!!! YAY