Tuesday, March 2, 2010

70's Quiz

Lately I've been a little obsessed with 70's music and such so I thought I'd do a quiz since a majority of the people reading my blog were born or grew up sometime in the 70's. I'll just do some easy trivia questions and see who can get them right.
Ready? Set? GO!

1. Name every actress who played an 'angel' on Charlie's Angels?

2. M*A*S*H: What was Radar O'Reilly's real first name?

3. On Happy Days, what animal did Fonzie jump his motorcycle over?

4. On The Brady Bunch, what was Alice's last name?

5. What was the Skipper's given name on Gilligan's Island?

6. On Three's Company, how did Jack get to live with two girls?

7. What was the name of Jan Brady's imaginary boyfriend?

8. What is the full name of KC of K.C. and the Sunshine Band?

9. What do the letters in the name ABBA stand for?

10. Where is the group Little River Band originally from?

11. What was Fleetwood Mac's only number one single in the U.S.?

12. The blockbuster movie Star Wars was released in which year?

4 comments:

The Schauerhamers said...

The only one I know for sure is George Glass was Jan's imaginary boyfriend's name! The rest I don't know but would like to know so I look forward to the answers. Hope you had a good time at State bball!

sara said...

1. Farrah, Jacqueline Smith, Kate Jackson, Cheryl Ladd, Shelley Hack and a few others.
6. Pretended he was gay.
7. James Glass
10. Australia
11. Don't Stop Thinking about tomorrow.
12. 1977 or 78

Anne Adele said...

AA and Shelley combined say:
1.Farrah Fawcett, Jacqueline Smith, Kate Jackson, Shelley Hack, Cheryl Ladd, etc
2. Walter Eugene
6. He said he was gay.
7. George Glass
8. I thought KC stood for Casey.
9. Each letter stands for the name of one of the singers.
10. Australia
11. Dreams
12. 1977
AA and Shelley weren't paying attention to pop culture in the seventies. We were busy doing chores and cleaning rooms.

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry, but I can't do your quiz. Sara might get mad at me.