Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Midterm!!!

I'm freaking out!! Midterm is on Friday and so far I am not getting the 4.0 I need. I am hoping to catch up in time.
The weather is very nice here. The past three days it has been quite warm.
I just got finished making a movie of the Odyssey for one of my classes. It's quite hilarious I will try and add it to my blog or when I come up next I will bring it.

Track Schedule
Timpview Thursday April 24
Suu Fri/Sat April 25-26
Richfield April 26
Richfield April 29
Juan Diego April 30
BYU May 3
Carbon May 8
BYU Thurs-Saturday May 15-17

3 comments:

sara said...

I will try and get to the meet at Juan Diego. It is here in Sandy I think so that should be cool. I suppose the meets are in the day time. Maybe I will take the day off of work or half of the day. Looking forward to it.

The Schauerhamers said...

Yeah I want to know the specifics on times so that we can go. We are definitely coming! We may even be able to go to the one on May 3rd if it's during the day, bcause later on I have to supervise the Spring Fling Dance here at the high school. Look forward to seeing you! Let us know about times.

Alan and Shelley said...

I need to see you run sometime. I could try and get down for one of these days, but I'm not sure.