Friday, January 30, 2009

Entrepreneurial News!!

Wow! It's been a while since I did a blog! I didn't have anything to post, but I do now. I've started a cleaning business!! I only have two customers at the moment, but guess who they are?? Aunt Liz and my mom. I'll be working for them on Saturday's so that I can earn gas money. It's been hard on my pocketbook trying to get money. Ok, so it's been hard on my parents! haha! Anyways, I guess it's better than doing some of the other jobs my mom and I were coming up with. So that's my news. I'll try to do a new post soon.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm still waiting for you to do my windows.

sara said...

Wow, that is exciting news. Do you think you could come to SLC. I could give you some business too. Do you hope to expand your business beyond the family? Good luck with the new business. Remember when you were little you loved to clean. Just tap into your Cinderella roots.

liz and dennis said...

how about that tennyson, turns out you're a cleaning lady, and a darned good one. are you coming over saturday for some more cleaning adventures? i hope so. love liz