Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls' State

I got back from Girls' State on Saturday. It was a good experience, but I was glad to come home. I had two great roommates, and one crazy one. She yelled at me a few times, and then the last day said that I was her favorite person there. She was odd. Well, anyway, I met alot of really great girls. My found out that my camera was broken after I got down there so I didn't get any pictures during the week, but my mom took pictures at the graduation. Here are just a few. The girl with the tissue up her nose got a bloody nose by the way. Haha.




3 comments:

Anne Adele said...

I'm so glad that you got to wear your pretty dress again. And why did the girl get a bloody nose? How embarrassing to go through that event with a tissue shoved up your nostril. I'm glad that you didn't have a bloody nose. Some people get bloody noses when they are nervous and stressed. Did you do anything to that girl to make her nervous and stressed? Are you sure?

Whit said...

So Tenny, I thought you didn't have any friends. I do believe thats what you told me. I'm glad you ended up liking it a little bit. You did have the prettiest dress...once again.

Tony reise said...

I'm Sorry ... For Your Camera...
I 'm working in the world's Turistic and every day It's happening ....