Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of College!



Today was my first day of classes at SUU. I only had 3 classes because my Sociology class was cancelled for the day. It was definitely weird walking across campus to each class, but SUU has a beautiful campus so it's a pretty walk. It's also different having to search for a parking spot just to go to school. We all know Emery High has a plethora of parking spaces available. Altogether, I think I'm going to like SUU and have a fun time in Cedar City.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was good to talk to you and hear about your first day. I know you will be a good student and love your time at S.U.U.

Alan and Shelley said...

Well Tenny, glad to hear about your first day. What a momentous day for you. I'm happy that you have good things to look at as you walk across campus, that's a plus. Hope you're getting a long well with your special roomate.
Am I expecting you to be up here in a few weeks?

sara said...

SUU does have a beautiful campus. Parking on campas can be such a pain. Better than having to get up early to walk though. Have you been to DQ to get a Blizzard yet? Have a great first week at school. This is the beginning of many educational adventures for you.

Stacy said...

Glad that you had a great first day. Kels just had her first 7:30 a.m. class. Keep us in the loop with your blog!

The Schauerhamers said...

I remember my first day at BYU-I. It was so different from high school being able to go to a class, then have a great, then go back to class, or come home and then just have a little more freedom through out the day. I had major problems with parking at BYU-I. Several parking tickets later.... :) I graduated!